Fall Home Ayurvedic Cleanse
- Strengthen your immune system; become more resistant to illness.
- Reduce summer’s accumulated heat to lessen inflammation.
- Rejuvenate the liver to optimize the body’s metabolic processes.
- Awaken your innate intelligence for self-healing.
- Cultivate emotional stability,creativity and productivity.
Do you want to feel more alive in your body?
- Do you feel run down and susceptible to colds in the fall and winter?
- Do you wake up feeling stiff and achy; is it difficult to get going in the mornings? Is there little energy to participate in a self care morning routine?
- Do you select foods that are comforting but that may not be beneficial for you?
- Are you putting on excess weight?
- Are you discouraged with any part of your life that you "know" could be enhanced?
- Are you concerned for your environment and your body's abilities to reduce harmful affects of exposure?
- Do you want to live more naturally and in-sync with your body's inherent self-healing intelligence?
What does the Cleanse involve?During the two week Fall Yoga and Ayurveda Cleanse you will be experiencing the benefits of a whole foods diet, yoga, meditation, breathing exercises, and herbs that support support the detox process:
PREPARATION (Days 1-3)
Optimize your cleanse with preparatory activities that:
- Energize and tune-up the body's systems*
- Facilitate rhythmic coordination of vital interdependent activities*
- Balance physiological functions related to blood glucose levels*
- Stimulate the body to begin releasing stored toxins; and enhance the elimination processes.*
This is accomplished with allergen-free whole foods, movement practices to prepare the body's systems and mindfulness activities to focus the mind on the intention for cleansing.
PRE-CLEANSE (Days 4-7)
Once the body is energized and tuned up and ignited in the intention of the cleanse process, the mobilization of fat soluble toxins for elimination begins. This process involves a modification of lifestyle and activities, food choices and refining routines that support the body's reset mode to burn fats appropriately and stabilize the balance of blood sugar levels.*
MAIN CLEANSE (Days 8-11)
Healing phase with a simple whole food diet of rice and beans called kichari you will improved the digestion.
- Heal the intestinal lining for improved digestive and absorptive capacity leading to increased energy and reduced cravings.*
- Yoga and mindfulness activities help to maintain a steady state of body and mind for deeper levels of cleansing and healing.*
- This phase also kindles the body and mind's capacity for release, restoration and rejuvenation.*
POST CLEANSE (Days 12-14)
The most vital phase of the cleanse to promote long term restoration and rejuvenation. By reintroducing allergen-free whole foods and a daily practice of Yoga and mindful activities you will optimize and maintain a healthy digestive fire to promote regeneration of all systems for true self healing.
AFTER THE CLEANSE
You will feel the lasting effects of the cleanse and naturally crave healthy foods.*
What does it cost? Cost no longer includes yoga classes and is now only $99. Please register as space is limited.
What do you get?
- 2 weeks of daily emails
- Individualized Support
- 7 Ayurvedic Herbal formulas (must be purchased separately)
- Yoga and Ayurveda Cleanse Book
- Preparation Diet
- Pre-Cleanse Diet
- Main Cleanse Diet
- Post-Cleanse Diet
- Maintenance Diet
- Full Retail Value (The cost if you purchase items individually) $150. Complete Cleanse Value Only $99
**These patient reports reflect the results of individual patients and as results will vary, similar results should not be expected.**
Give yourself the opportunity to clean your temple by cleansing your body and mind. Arrive into your life with the greatest potential for inner and outer harmony and positive growth. In this Cleanse you will learn how to eliminate the unnecessary components in your diet, remove accumulation of substances from the summer (including fat & toxins) and introduce nourishment and support that prepares the “soil” of our bodies for the phases of growth that lie ahead. It is vital our bodies be optimally prepared for the upcoming season to help prevent illness and degenerative conditions from occurring.